RYNO is a Minnesota-based company that follows the slogan "CHARGE FORWARD." The RYNO team is on a mission to connect consumers with the companies they represent through the faces of their team. The RYNO clothing line is focused on providing support and funds to help and eliminate Alzheimer's Disease. Alzheimer's Disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States and an estimated 5.8 million Americans of all ages are living with Alzheimer's dementia in 2019. Alzheimer's Disease has no current cure, but treatments for symptoms are available and research continues.
A portion of the profits from this apparel will go to the Alzheimer's Association.
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|